This guacamole uses a food processor to make the preparation quick and easy. If you don’t have a food processor, don’t worry. You can chop all the vegetables using a knife and you can mash the avocados using a mash potato masher.
Guacamole with Ancho Chili
- 2 whole Avocados pitted
- ½ whole Onion rough dice
- 1 whole Vine Ripe Tomato rough dice
- 1 tbsp(s) garlic ground
- ½ bunch Cilantro rough chop
- 2 dry Ancho Chili's
- 2 ounce(s) Olive Oil
- 1 to taste Sea Salt and Pepper
- ½ whole Lemon
- ½ whole Lime
- Clean and wash all vegetables.
- Place the tomato, onion, garlic, cilantro, ancho chili's and olive oil in food processor and pulse down till all ingredient's combine to a texture chunkiness of choice.
- Open the food processer and add the avocados, lemon, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Pulse the avocados till you achieve desired thickness of your guacamole. Transfer the guacamole into a bowl, add chips and serve.