Chocolate Dipped Long Stemmed Strawberries
Enjoy an evening of passion with these easy to make chocolate dipped strawberries.
- 10 ounce(s) Semi Sweet, Bitter Sweet Chips
- 2 ounce(s) Butter Unsalted
- 2 ounce(s) Heavy Cream
- 2 lb(s) Long Stem Strawberries Roughly 12-14 per lb.
- Add water about ¼ of the way up in a sauce pot.
- Create a double boiler by placing a metal mixing bowl that fits slightly larger than the sauce pot that is filled with ¼ water.
- Quickly rinse the strawberries and pat dry. Add chocolate to the metal mixing bowl and place over heat.
- Add heavy cream to the chocolate.
- Once the mixture begins to become warm, add your butter.
- Take the strawberries and coat them with sugar. This is optional and can help sweeten the strawberries.
- Once your chocolate is melted, whisk firmly to incorporate air into the mixture and close your flame.
- Tilt the bowl and scrape the sides to form a puddle of chocolate to make it easier to dip the strawberries.
- Dip the strawberry into the chocolate, rotating clockwise to coat the strawberry up to your desired level.
- Pull strawberry out of chocolate and shake off excess chocolate.
- Lay on parchment paper. Continue this step till all strawberries are done.
- Place the strawberries in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes before serving. Average time to chill is 15-20 minutes or longer.
- Remove from the refrigerator and plate. Add our MyPrepTable whipped cream and sugar glaze. This is optional but highly recommended.
These chocolate covered strawberries are a quick and easy recipe! Share and spread some love to a friend or a partner.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 31mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 42IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg