How to Make Fresh Whipped Cream
Why buy canned whipped cream, when you can make it in a few short minutes?
- 1 cup(s) Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp(s) Confectioners Sugar
- 1 tsp(s) Vanilla Extract Optional
- Place the heavy cream in a mixing bowl.
- Begin whipping the heavy cream with a wire whisk.
- Add the confectioners sugar and continue whisking ingredients. As you are whipping you will notice that the cream is beginning to thicken.
- Continue whipping and incorporating air into mixture until you create stiff peaks.
- Once you have your desired peaks, place in refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
This recipe can be used in a variety of ways. Add it to a fresh bowl of berries for dipping! We highly recommend pairing it with our Chocolate Covered Strawberries.
Calories: 30kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 1mg | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg