How To – Cut a Cauliflower
This is a healthier substitute to replace the protein in your diet.
- 1 head Cauliflower
- Remove from package and give it a quick rinse.
- Begin by holding the head of the cauliflower and using the chef's knife cut the back off.
- Remove back and with a paring knife begin to cut the stems of the cauliflower from the back of it.
- Begin to go lower and with the back of knife push cauliflower foreword.
- Work your way around till the stem is removed alone.
- Once done begin to cut into 1/4 shapes to ensure they cook evenly.
Cleaning a cauliflower is quick and easy.
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 173mg | Potassium: 1719mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin C: 277mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 2mg