These Mediterranean Lamb Chops are perfect to impress your friends. They are easy to make but the incredible taste leaves a lasting impact. They can also be grilled outside which adds a delicious char and makes you feel like you are vacationing in Capri.
Marinated Lamb Chops
- 2 racks Domestic Lamb Chops cut into lollipops
- 1 tbsp(s) Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp(s) Oregano
- 1 whole Lemon juice
- ¼ cup(s) Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp(s) Salt
- ¼ tsp(s) Black Pepper
- Unpackage the lamb chops and place on cutting board bones up.
- Place knife against the 1st bone and cut down using bone a guide.
- Separate all lamb chops and place into tray or bowl.
- Add all the ingredients and season well.
- Let the lamb marinate for 15-20 minutes and prepare for grilling or pan searing.
- Go to quick tips for Ladolemono sauce.