This is a quick and easy soup is better than any tomato soup from a can and is perfect for a winter day.
Tomato Bisque Soup
This is a great soup served with a crostini for dipping.
- Slice a French baguette into thin slices.
- Place the slices onto a sheet pan and cook in 350° F oven for 5-7 minutes.
- When they are golden brown pull out of the oven and place into a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle grated cheese, olive oil, garlic on to crostini, toss and set aside.
- Preheat sauce pot and add onions & garlic.
- Add heavy cream into the pot and stir with wooden spoon.
- Add MyPrepTable Tomato Sauce.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Once the soup is done cooking, hand blend newly added vegetables in order to puree the soup to a smooth consistency. If you don't have a hand blender you can use a regular blender.
- Add fresh basil and crostini to your taste. (Parmesan Cheese is optional)
This soup is enjoyed with a nice grilled cheese for a nice lunch or dinner. See recipes for our signature grilled cheese. Feel free to send a message for custom recipes for your needs or questions.