Best Tzatziki Sauce
Quick and Simple
- 2 cup(s) Greek Yogurt thick
- ¼ cup(s) Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp(s) Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ tbsp(s) English Cucumber de seeded
- 3 tbsp(s) Granulated Garlic
- 2 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 2 sprigs Dill
- 1 To Taste Salt & Pepper
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Prepare the mixing bowl by adding 2 cups Greek yogurt.
- With a box grater, shredder side up, grate ½ an english cucumber. (Bonus points if you wrap the shredded cucumbers in cheesecloth and squeeze out the extra moisture.)
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and using a spatula mix all ingredients well.
- Cover place in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes before serving. It's best if you can make the day before.
Pita Chips (optional)
- Cut pita bread into eight slices.
- Place in an oven at 350° F (176° C) for 5-7 minutes
- Place in a bowl, sprinkle olive oil, salt & pepper place in basket ready for scooping.
Tzatziki sauce is a traditional dipping sauce and is ordered as an appetizer. It is a staple in every Greek home. It best compliments grilled meats as a sauce. Feel free to send a message for custom recipes for your needs or questions.