Roasted Seasonal Vegetable Napoleon
Great for the Vegetarian and Farm to Table Lovers
- 1 whole Zucchini sliced on bias
- 1 bunch Asparagus sliced ½ inch bias
- 1 whole Yellow Squash sliced on bias
- 1 whole Red Bell Pepper halved, cored
- 1 whole Horse Carrot peeled and sliced on bias
- ½ head Cauliflower de-stem, cut in quarters
- 12 ounces(s) Balsamic reduce down to syrup consistency
- 1 ounces(s) Microgreens for Garnish
- Rise and wash all vegetables then pat dry.
- Prep all vegetables according to specified cuts.
- Put in a bowl, toss in garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Combine the bell peppers, carrots on a roasting pan place in oven cook for 15 minutes at 350° degrees.
- Combine zucchini, squash and cauliflower on ½ sheet tray a place in over cook for 8 minutes at 350° degrees.
- Cook asparagus on roasting pan and cook for 5 minutes in 350° degrees.
- Depending on the vegetables the cooking times will vary. Pull out the vegetables when roasted to your desired taste, whether it is crunchy or soft.
- When room temperature cut all vegetable's to a fine julienne cut (matchstick size).
- Place the vegetables in the mold with desired color coordination. Drizzle the balsamic reduction on top.
Be careful when roasting vegetables, some cook faster than others hence instruction cooking times. This is a great vegetarian dish for all seasons or farm to table cooking. Substitute different vegetables of choice to your liking. You can substitute Tahini sauce or yogurt sauce instead of balsamic. Feel free to send a message for custom recipes for your needs or questions.