This is a classic Chicken Parmesan recipe using our MyPrepTable tomato sauce.
Chicken Parmesan the MyPrepTable Way
Classic Chicken Parmesan You Will Never Go Wrong With…
- 4 whole Chicken Breasts Sliced in Half
- 1 cup(s) White Wine Chablis Preferred
- 1 whole Lemon Juiced
- ½ cup(s) Olive Oil
- 1 tsp(s) Pepper
- 1 tsp(s) Salt
Bread Crumb Mixture
- 1 ¼ cup(s) Bread Crumb Italian Style or Panko if you have allergies
- ½ cup(s) Grated Cheese
- ½ bunch Parsley Chiffonade
- 1 ¼ cup(s) Flour Season with Salt & Pepper
- 3 whole Eggs Whipped
- ½ cup(s) Vegetable Oil
- 1 lb(s) Fresh Mozzarella
- 2 cup(s) MyPrepTable's Basic Tomato Sauce
- Get your flouring stations ready.
- Slice chicken cutlets into three thin pieces each.
- Marinate chicken with white wine, lemon, garlic, olive oil and let sit for 5minutes.
- Begin to flour, egg wash, and bread crumb the chicken cutlets.
- For tray #1 add the flour. Dust both sides.
- For tray #2 add the whisked eggs. After flouring place chicken in egg.
- For tray #3 add the seasoned breadcrumbs. Shred off excess egg and place chicken in seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Place a large skillet on the stove top and begin heating oil at a medium heat. Get finished cutlets ready for pan fry.
- Pat down the bread crumb well shake off excess and place into skillet.
- Cook each side for 4-6 minutes adjusting your heat as needed. Cook till golden brown.
- Once cutlets are cooked place on sheet pan and add tomato sauce and grated cheese on each piece.
- Cut fresh mozzarella and place on top of sauce.
- Place in pre heated oven for 6-8 minutes for cheese to melt and cutlets to cook fully.
- When done Remove from oven cheese should be molten oven chicken.
- Begin to plate, add more sauce, grated cheese and fresh basil. to your needs.
Feel free to substitute mozzarella with provolone cheese. A slice of ham or bacon is sometimes added to create a different flavor. Chicken Parmesan can be added onto a hero roll to make a classic hero sandwich. You can also slice a piece and place it on a salad. It is a dish that can be reutilized in a variety of ways. Have fun creating your own flavors. Our video on YouTube will help guide you on how to properly season and cook the chicken. Feel free to send me message for custom recipes for your needs or if you have any questions.
Calories: 12kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 112mg | Potassium: 51mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 611IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg