How to Make Dumpling Dough
This dough is simple and easy to make, which can be used in a variety of ways.
- 2½ cup(s) All Purpose Flour
- ¾ cup(s) Water Luke Warm
- ½ tsp(s) Salt
- Gather your ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, add flour and salt, mix well then make a hole in center of flour.
- Add water in center of flour and begin to mix with rubber spatula.
- The dough will come together. Continue to work dough until is does not stick to the sides of the bowl.
- Once you get a tacky but non stick texture to your spatula, remove and place on a lightly floured board.
- Begin to knead the dough for about two minutes creating a ball as smooth as you can knead it.
- Set aside with a damp towel for 20 minutes or more before using.
- When ready to use, cut the dough in half.
- Roll into two strips about 14- 16 inches long and about ½ thickness.
- Then cut dough strips about ½-¾ nuggets.
- Roll each piece in your palm, place on a floured counter and poke a hole in center.
- Begin to roll each dough round with a rolling pin turned and flouring dough if needed. You need to keep turning dough 90 degrees on both sides. Until you reach about a 3 inch diameter. Feel free to fill it with choice of filling.
This is a simple dough recipe which you can create a various amounts of fillings to insert into the dumpling dough. Feel free to message me with any questions of needs for your personal needs.
Calories: 2kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 1mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg