How to Sauté Broccoli Rabe Garlic and Oil
An easy green that is sautéed with olive oil and garlic made to perfection. An enjoyable side that can be served with steaks, chicken or seafood.
- 1 bunch Blanched Broccoli Rabe See How Too
- 1 tsp(s) Garlic Minced
- 2 tbsp(s) Butter Cubed
- ¼ cup(s) White Wine
- ½ tsp(s) Pepper Flakes
- 1 To Taste Salt & Pepper
- Gather the ingredients and blanch the broccoli rabe. (See our how to section for more guidance on blanching greens.)
- Place the sauté pan on fire and heat to medium temperature.
- Add the olive oil and minced garlic to the pan.
- Quickly add the broccoli rabe and sauté mixing garlic and oil together.
- Add salt, pepper, white wine, butter and pepper flakes and sauté.
- Place the broccoli onto plate of choice and place the pan and liquid back on stove.
- If needed add another cube of butter, reduce sauce then add on top of broccoli rabe to you desired needs.
This is a great side dish served with meat or fish. Bitter greens are always a favorite with nice NY Strip steak and a glass of Merlot. Feel free to email me with any questions.