Chicken and Broccoli with a Kick
Quick and Easy Meal that is better than your local takeout joint.
- 1 whole Chicken Breast Cutlet Cut in half and into ¼ inch strips
- 1 tsp(s) Sambal Chili Paste (optional)
- 2 cup(s) White Rice See how to recipes on preparing rice.
- 1 tbsp(s) Sesame Seeds Optional
- 1 tbsp(s) Honey
- ¼ cup(s) Soy Sauce (lite)
- 4 cloves Garlic Sliced or Minced
- ⅓ cup(s) Sesame Oil Use vegetable oil as substitute if allergic to sesame.
- Gather all the necessary ingredients.
- Prep all ingredients to your liking (onions optional)
- Slice the chicken into about ¼ inch on bias.
- On stove heat your sauté pan and finish desired prep.
- Once the pan reaches a medium temperature, add sesame oil and begin to sauté the chicken.
- As one side is done, add the garlic and mix with wooden spoon or flip ingredients in sauté pan.
- Add the sesame seeds, soy sauce, sambal, honey and continue to stir or flip in pan.
- Let the sauce and ingredients combine a bit then add broccoli florets.
- Give it another quick mix and plate.
This is a quick and easy meal that you can whip up when time is of the essence. If you don’t have sambal, you can use gochujang or any other hot sauce if you want a bit of spice.